This contest has ended.
CONTEST RULES & ELIGIBILITY GUIDELINES
The Joico TurnStyle Win a Day with Damien or Sue Contest where stylist submit their best Turn Heads look for a chance to win a day with Damien Carney or Sue Pemberton*.
Joico is all about Turning Heads and we want to see some of your strongest styles, cuts, and colors. Submit a photo of your most recent and best look that you know Turns Heads and you could win the grand prize of going to a class by Damien or Sue, all expenses paid*. Twenty (20) random winners will also be chosen to win a TurnStyle technical booklet with all step-by-steps to Damien and Sues head-turning TurnStyle collection looks.
Contest begins on March 5, 2013.
- Contest Starts Tuesday, March 5, 2013 for approximately one month
- Twenty (20) TurnStyle booklet winners chosen at random
- One lucky winner, chosen by Damien & Sue receives the Grand Prize
How to Participate:
Fill out the quick entry form at Joico.com link and submit your photos of your look here as well, starting March 5, 2013. *One photo submission per person
- From entries, 20 randomly chosen winners will receive:
- TurnStyle Technical Booklet
- 1 Grand Prize Winner will receive:
- A class with Damien or a class with Sue
*Based on Damien and Sues availability or else another class at the Artistic Institute (AI) based on AI class schedule. value of AI classes ranges up to $1,500.00
- Travel and Hotel expenses paid
Joico will make arrangements and pay for all regular costs of hotel and flight/travel to the class up to an estimated $1,700.00
- Total Grand Prize Retail Value: up to $3,200.00
- A class with Damien or a class with Sue
Indemnification and Hold Harmless:
- INTERNET: If for any reason the Internet portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Zotos International that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this contest/Contest/giveaway , Zotos International reserves the right,at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest. Zotos International assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications-line failure, theft, or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Zotos International is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software, or for failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Zotos International on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Contest.
- CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A CONTEST/CONTEST/GIVEAWAY ANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH CONTEST/CONTEST GIVEAWAY ANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- SPONSOR: This contest/Contest/giveaway is sponsored by Zotos International, 100 Tokeneke Road, Darien CT 06820.
- By entering and submitting their information ALL PARTICIPANTS are opting-in to receive future emails updates from Joico.
- By entering, ALL PARTICIPANTS agree to allow their name and/or likeness and/or submission to be used on Joico’s websites, and other internet and social media platforms, where applicable.
- By entering ALL PARTICIPANTS agree to release BehindTheChair.com and Joico/ISO/Zotos, their affiliates, subsidiaries, licensors, retailers, their officers, directors, employees and agents from any and all liability, loss or damage incurred with respect to the entering of the contest/Contest/giveaway, awarding, receipt, possession, taxes, and/or use or misuse of any prize. By accepting a prize, winner consents to use of their submission, name, and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes online and in print, or in any other media worldwide in connection with the Contest/Contest/giveaway , without
limitation and without additional compensation. Taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: Entrants agree to abide by the terms of these official rules and by the decisions of Zotos International, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Contest. This Contest is governed by the laws of the United States. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Prize winners may be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within seven (7) days following the date of attempted notification. Noncompliance within this time period may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Entrants further grant to Zotos International the right to use and publish their proper name and state online, in print, and in any other media in connection with the contest/Contest/giveaway. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for Zotos International to use winners’ names and likenesses for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation unless prohibited by law. By entering, participants release and hold harmless Zotos International, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability or any injuries, loss, or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with this contest/Contest/giveaway or any prize won.